Tuesday, May 20, 2008

So Close

Today, I happened to come across an extremely cheap price for Andrew Bynum's rookie blue xfractor from 2005-06 topps chrome on ebay. It was priced at less than $50, a great deal since it books at 100 and it's only numbered out of 90. Plus, it was still inside its original boxtopper casing. I was just about to bid on it, when another person beat me to the punch. I was so mad at myself for not being quicker. It would have been a great addition to my meager pc. The worst part is that the person who bought it is obviously hoarding all of them. His photobucket shows that he already owns over 5 of them, and he just added one more. He's selling them for over $300 each, out of my price range. With so few remaining, the chances of me being able to buy one for a reasonable price is slim to none. I still can't believe it. And it was such a beautiful card! I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

No comments: